Monday 11 October 2010

TV Shows On My Current Watch List

In the next few weeks I'm going to try and blog more about the tv shows I'm watching. And I watch a shitload of them right now. So much so, that I've crossed some off my list, the ones that are not grabbing me, so I don't waste my time with the luke-warm.

And the shows that are on my current watch list:

Boardwalk Empire
Bones
Chuck
Covert Affairs
Criminal Minds
CSI (Las Vegas)
Deadwood
Dexter
Doctor Who
Fringe
Hawaii Five-0
Hellcats
Human Target
In Plain Sight
Justified
Leverage
Lie to Me
Lost
Lost Girl
No Ordinary Family
Parenthood
Sanctuary
Sherlock
Smallville
Sons of Anarchy
Supernatural
Terriers
The Cape (Not yet aired)
The Gates
The Good Guys
The Vampire Diaries
The Walking Dead (Not yet aired)
True Blood
UnderCovers
Warehouse 13
White Collar

2 comments:

Natalie Mulford said...

My main problem is remembering when everything is on! I'm such a bad tv watcher, though I am getting better.

Shows that I am currently watching weekly are -

Dexter
Hellcats
Lost Girl
The Vampire Diaries

And when they are on -
Sanctuary
True Blood

I'm catching up on Supernatural. I missed the last 6 or so episodes of last season due to channel 10 being silly.

Sherrie Sherwood said...

All good shows too! And yay! Another watching Sanctuary, I'm looking forward to it's return, I'm fascinated by Big Bertha (likely because I'm also fascinated by giant spiders).

Bummer about Supernatural, hopefully you are able to find those episodes to watch.

And what do you think of Lost Girl so far? I'm thinking this show has some promise.